[kdepim-users] Kmail2 not replying with correct email address

ianseeks ianseeks at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Dec 19 15:04:02 GMT 2011

HI

Using Kmail 4.7.4 (4.7.4) "release 11" on opensuse 11.4

When i reply to an email, it refuses to use the same address that the email
was sent to. It always uses the default identity.
I changed the "Folder Properties" to use the correct email address.
I've tried the following config combinations with no success.

Use Default Identity: Ticked with correct email address to use
Use Default Identity: Unticked with correct email address to use

Neither work.  Have I missed a setting somewhere?  I've got 3 Pop addresses in
the confiuration and it always uses the Default Identity.

regards

Ian