[kdepim-users] KMail2 losing filter destinations

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 00:36:29 GMT 2011

KMail2 has decided to start losing my filter desitinations. That is, it will
keep the filters, but when I go to use them it gives me the equivalent of a
dumb look because it has forgotten where it is supposed to move messages that
it filters so it doesn't do anything!
I have learned to save my filters when I make changes, but that doesn't help if
KMail2 isn't keeping the destination folder info when it exports the filters!
Can someone PLEASE help me with this problem??? I keep having to reconfigure my
filters every day or so because KMail has crashed and lost all that information
and reimporting it doesn't solve the problem! :(