[kdepim-users] KOrgenizer calender reminder doesn't work

Andreas Zeller a-zeller at web.de
Mon Dec 5 14:39:48 GMT 2011

Since update to Kubuntu 11.10 the reminder doesn't work, like before. If an
event is scheduled while KDE is running, all works fine but if an event or a
task is scheduled before KDE is running, there is no reminder triggered on
startup of KDE. Before update, at the start of KDE all events since the last
shutdown are shown in the reminder-window. This was very useful for full-time-
tasks of the beginning day.

I start KOrgenizer during start of KDE, so the "Erinnerungsmodul" (reminder)
is running all the time and shown in the system tray. I wonder why "An alle
später erinnern" (remind all later) and "Alle Erinnerungen ausblenden" (fade
out all reminders) are gray and can't be enabled? http://imagebin.org/186632

I hope, you understand, what I mean. ;)