[kdepim-users] duplicated messages

Dominik Cermak d.cermak at arcor.de
Tue Aug 2 19:48:11 BST 2011

Am Dienstag, 2. August 2011, 20:32:25 schrieb Ameretat Reith:
[...]
> I could overcome to this problem in another way. in `configure filter' and
> `Advanced' tab, unselected `Maildir' and `KMail Maildir'. so i defined
> filter JUST for my POP3 account. This filter does NOT applied automatically
> to new messages, but it's acceptable for me to select new mails in inbox
> and apply all filters for them. duplicate messages is not exist after that.
[...]

I tried this one, but I only applied the filters on 'Local Folders'. So far no
duplicated mails and they were filtered automatically.
Time will show if that was the real problem.

In the meantime more mails weren't downloaded from my ISP and something new: a
frequent error message from Akonadi-Ressource saying: Socket operation timed
out.
(full message, buts it in german: 'Anmeldung beim Server „pop3.arcor.de“ nicht
möglich.
Keine Verbindung zu Rechner pop3.arcor.de: Socket operation timed out.')

I have the feeling that something is terrible broken here, just don't know
what.

Cheers,
Dominik