[kdepim-users] Find MEssages

Donald F. Robertson DonaldFR at donaldfrobertson.com
Mon Aug 15 17:24:03 BST 2011

My experience is that if you right-click on "Local Folders" and select
"Find Messages," and select "include sub-folders," the search function will
search your entire tree.  Depending on what your searching for (e.g., full
text), this can take some time, so it is no more than a workaround.

-- Donald

On Monday 15 August 2011 01:53:30 O. Sinclair wrote:

> On 14/08/2011 23:42, ianseeks wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Can anyone enlighten me how to select search folders like you could
> > with kmail1?
> > I can only search the folder i've highlighted which is a tad limiting
> > - or is there another way to search every folder in mkail2?
>
> I am not using KMail2 at the moment, I reverted to KMail1, but this was
> a problem I remember. I found no solution.

--------
Donald F. Robertson
San Francisco

DonaldFR at DonaldFRobertson.com
www.DonaldFRobertson.com

The known is finite, the unknown is infinite; intellectually we stand on an
islet in the midst of an illimitable ocean of inexplicability. Our business
in every generation is to reclaim a little more land.

-- Thomas Huxley.