[kdepim-users] Data retrieval

Pa Blum prr.4702 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:57:19 BST 2011

Hi:
I've been happily using KAlarm for some time but, since I recently upgraded
go Ubuntu 10.10, KAlarm refuses to run.  Can you tell me the name of the
file that contains my present reminders list so that I can retrieve its
contents, preferably in text form?  I have looked at the three files that
contain the string "kalarm" in their names and have the most recent access
date, but none of them seems to contain my entries.

NOTE: Even if there is some way to revive the application, I still would
want to save my data first to insure that they are not lost during repairs.

Thanks,
Pete