[kdepim-users] Strange Personal Contacts/Akonadi problem in Kontact/Kaddressbook

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:09:24 BST 2011

Running Kubuntu 10.10, KDE SC 4.6.1

Have a strange issue with Kaddressbook. I use Akonadi resource and for
some reason I have 2 Personal Contacts in my Default Akonadi resource.

I have emptied one as there was total confusion for a while and set one
to be Default for Contacts and Distribution Lists. That does not seem to
have much of an impact as when I created 2 new Contacts they promptly
ended up in the empty one...

Anyone knows if there is a config or .rc file somewhere where I can
remove the empty Personal Contacts? Any GUI-based attempts fail.

Kind regards
Sinclair