[kdepim-users] Re: KMail 1.13.6 Spellchecker -> KDE 4.6.2

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Mon Apr 18 10:19:48 BST 2011

Am Montag, 18. April 2011, 10:56:37 schrieb Anne Wilson:
> On Monday 18 April 2011 09:02:18 Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:

> > On my system I can't activate the auto spellchecker? I installed the
> > dictionary for
> > German and English (Aspell) but working is nothing ?
> >
> > Have any a working Kmail ?
> >
> > Can any tell me the correct way, or is this feature broken ?
> >
> > I create the User new and ..
>
> Apparently the place for configuring it has changed.  I believe it always
> did use a cross-application facility, so it is now set in System Settings
> > Locale
>
> > Spell Checker.

I found this, but the auto Spell Checker is not working :(.

I have to start manual the Spell Checker.

> I too wrestled with this for a very long time before someone mentioned the
> cure ;-)

:-) +1.

the other Problem is with german aspell, we have de_DE, de_AT, de_CH?

It is nor working with Deutsch (German), I have to change to de_DE
"Deutsch (Deutschland)"

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,

 Günther J. Niederwimmer