[kdepim-users] Font size in KMail HTML viewer

Stan Goodman stan.goodman at hashkedim.com
Sun Sep 5 21:40:05 BST 2010

At 23:12:25 on Sunday Sunday 05 September 2010, Ingo Klöcker
<kloecker at kde.org> wrote:
> On Sunday 05 September 2010, Stan Goodman wrote:
> > Changing the font size in the message window is duck soup, but I do
> > not find a way to do the same thing for the HTML viewer. What am I
> > overlooking?
> >
> > KMail is v1.9.10.
>
> That's KDE 3.5.10.

That's true.

> I assume by message window you mean the separate message viewer one
> gets by double clicking a message. And by HTML viewer you mean the
> message pane in the main window, right?

The message window is where one reads the plain-text of incoming messages.
The HTML viewer is where a HTML-formatted version is displayed.

> You can change the font size in both viewers for example with
> Ctrl+Mouse wheel.

My mouse doesn't have wheels. I can change the font size in the message
window by Settings > Configure KMail > Appearance > Fonts. I do not see a
way to either choose a font or change the style or size of an existing
font. Surely there must be a way.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on