[kdepim-users] Kopete contantly reporting user going online and offline

Rainer Dorsch rdorsch at web.de
Thu Sep 30 08:13:26 BST 2010

Hello,

for one of my googletalk contacts, kopete is constantly reporting that the
user is going online and offline. Which is true. His cell phone has in his house
a very weak internet connection, so it is constanly logging in and loosing the
connection again. For me this floot of messages is

Can I tell kopete, that I do not want to be informed about status changes of
this particular user?

Many thanks,
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch
Lärchenstr. 6
email: rdorsch at web.de
jabber: rdorsch at jabber.org
GPG Fingerprint: 5966 C54C 2B3C 42CC 1F4F  8F59 E3A8 C538 7519 141E
Full GPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu/