[kdepim-users] Backup Akonadi data

David Goodenough david.goodenough at linkchoose.co.uk
Thu Oct 7 12:40:37 BST 2010

If I want to move from one machine to another, but keep all my address
book info etc (and in future all my emails), is there a backup/restore
facility in Akonadi?  If not I would suggest that one is needed - is there
any documentation as to what gets stored where so that one could be
written?

Similarly if I want to synchronise my akonadi data between say a laptop
and a desktop is there a way to do this?

Also is the format the same independent of the database that is used.
If so can this be used to migrate from MySql to Postgresql?

David