[kdepim-users] kmail doesn't not inform errors on connection or authentications errors

Sergio Monteiro Basto sergio at sergiomb.no-ip.org
Wed Nov 3 15:05:48 GMT 2010

Since kde 4.2 or 3 or 4
when I should have a "authentication fail" for example , kmail says "no new messages".
When I was waiting for an email, I ask to my mates if email has
stop and after nobody had problems , I realize that I had change
password doesn't restart kmail and kmail should giving "authentication
fail", instead "no new messages" .
I test it today with kde 4.5.2 on Fedora 14.

I wonder if we have some option , to enable or disable this feature (of silence connections errors) .

Thanks,

--
Sérgio M. B.

Sérgio M. B.