[kdepim-users] Re: new message in folder, not sent-mail

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Tue Nov 9 16:55:29 GMT 2010

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Tuesday 09 November 2010 at 11:44 am, Dj YB penned
about "[kdepim-users]  new message in folder, not sent-mail"

> Hello,
> how can I create new message so it will be kept in a folder instead
> of the sent-mail?

Howdy,

You have two options.

One, when you can save a `Draft' or save a `Template'  Each has a
different use.

   o Message > Save as Draft

     For later editing and transmission.  Probably what you want.

   o Message > Save as Template

     Ideal when sending form letters.  For example, I admin an email
     list and I have to handle bounces.  I created a template and use
     it to let the person know that their message bounced for `one of
     the following reasons'

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)