[kdepim-users] Kmail (v4.4) no longer displays HTML part, or even sees it

Stan Goodman stan.goodman at hashkedim.com
Sat Nov 13 17:13:36 GMT 2010

Several newsletter messages have been received from different senders,
that seem to contain no HTML part, although mail from these sources
invariable has an HTML copy. Some of them contain no plain-text part, and
are therefore virtually impossible to read. My first reaction was that I
must inadvertently have changed a Kmail setting, but I do not find an
option for retaining or discarding. What am I overlooking?

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on