[kdepim-users] Re: Using external calendar file with Kontact...

r bartlett techwritebos at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 16:54:19 GMT 2010

Yes, but since this is on /home/wife and I'm on /home/husband is there any way
to have the file accessible to me without meaning I have to chmod 777 each and
every directory in the path /home/wife/.kde/share/apps/korganizer?

Could this file reside somewhere that both/any users have access to?  Like /home
perhaps?