[kdepim-users] Re: Kmail: Configuring Message List columns

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Fri Nov 5 10:01:58 GMT 2010

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Thursday 04 November 2010 at 2:45 am, Werner Joss penned
about "[kdepim-users] Re: Kmail:  Configuring Message List columns"

> > I can't seem to get my custom columns to persist across `kmail'
> > invocations.
>
> custom columns do persist here, however, not their position, if
> rearranged :-( as for the settings, I did a quick 'diff' on a
> kmailrc copy before and after adding a custom column - the
> difference is in some arcane formatted 'State' and/or 'Set' entries.

Hi Werner,

Thank you!

I'll see if I can look at my settings.  I had a busy day yesterday and
never got around to it.  :(

Have you opened a bug or researched any existing bugs for the above?
If not, I can.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)