[kdepim-users] Re: Action Item?

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 23:23:19 GMT 2010

On Saturday 27 November 2010 23:06:32 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Saturday 27 November 2010, Thomas Olsen wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I have been looking for a way to create a ToDo item from a mail when
> > filtering mails and it made me think of this context menu entry
> > there for a while but I never took the time to figure out what it
> > does. Google didn't bring me any closer to the answer. I bet I'm
> > going to duck my head in shame when someone gives the obvious
> > answer.
>
> "Action item" is business speak for ToDo item.

Yes thats kind of the only thing I got out of Google too.

> > Oh yes BTW: Is it possible to create a ToDo item in KOrganizer from a
> > filter action?
>
> Nope. That's not possible.

So the only thing they do is enabling you to filter the message list like with
Friend, Business and Later? (no offense intended)
Well maybe I can pipe it through a script and make some dbus fun. I'll have a
look into that some time.
Thanks for the answer.

--
Best regards / med venlig hilsen

Thomas Olsen

Dropbox and my thumb drive had an epic battle. Dropbox won.
http://db.tt/T0p6d6L