[kdepim-users] Korganizer: I cannot work, can I draw attention to a huge dataloss bug

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat May 8 16:37:43 BST 2010

> I am checking Evolution and it seems very good, very mature and lots of
> options.
> but, I have yet to migrate to it so I can't say I have tested it.

Thanks. Evolution has some localization issues for me, I filed them
some time ago but I don't think that they are being taken care of. One
good thing about KDE is that it is _not_ US-centric and really cares
about localization issues. Doubly so for the Kontact suite, which has
features specific to my locale that no other FOSS suite has.

> I was also about to erase kdepim 4.4.2 and reinstall the  4.3.5 instead, but I
> am not sure what will happen if I do that...
> any ideas?

You will be back to the old Kaddressbook, so you might want to export
your contact list first.

אתה מדבר עברית?‏

--
Dotan Cohen