[kdepim-users] Kmail distribution lists

upscope upscope at nwi.net
Thu May 13 13:53:03 BST 2010

Is there any time frame for having distribution lists working?  I
have to publish a news letter starting around May 20th. The main
distribution goes to approx 75 people. Presently my Personal
Contacts are in 6 sub address folders. when I go to select in Kmail
all the contacts are listed under Personal Contacts not in the
subaddress book folders.

How can I transfer the sub address books to Kmail?  neopmuk is
running. akonadi-neopmuk_contact_feeder is running.

Is there a work around for the known problem with distribution
lists?

openSUSE 11.2
KDE 4.4.3
kmail-4.4.3-210.9.x86_64