[kdepim-users] Kontact Lists

Richard E. Barmann reb68 at bellsouth.net
Sun May 9 23:34:43 BST 2010

I cleaned all my addresses out of Kontact and then imported the Family group
that I exported from my Ubuntu Evolution. I exported them as a .vcf file.
Imported to Kontact file that I created "Family address book" in the lower
panel that is called Address Books. I cleaned it up a little and liked it. I
proceeded to export and then create a file called Business. When I highlighted
the Business file it had my Family address book in it also. Every file I created
to be a different category had the Family address book. I tried to import a
small file and they merged . Evidentially I am doing something wrong when I try
to create a separate category.
I am using Kontact 4.3.4 in Mepis. Is there a conflict or is it my brain.
Thanks for any help.
Dick Barmann