[kdepim-users] akonadi vcarddir resource won't delete

Dj YB yehielb at mail.ru
Sun May 30 14:01:42 BST 2010

On Sunday May 30 2010 15:10:50 Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Sunday 30 May 2010 12:46:50 Dj YB wrote:

> > > Take a look at Akonadi configuration.  If that resource is marked as
> > > Default you won't be able to delete it.  If that is the case, just
> > > change the default and you should be fine.
> > >
> > > Anne
> >
> > hello, Anne
> > this address book is not listed under "Manage address book sources"
>
> In that case, I don't know.  Is your Personal Contact resource marked as
> Default?  If not, mark it.  If that isn't enough, I'm stuck.
>
> Anne

marked as default where?

under "Akonadi Configuration" -> "Akonadi resources configuration" I got "Local
Folders" marked as "Ready" and "Personal Contacts" marked as "Ready".

under "KDE resources" -> "Contacts" I got "akonadi-resource" set as standard,
when going to "Edit" this resource there is a list "Personal Contacts" (set as
default for "Contacts" and "Distribution Lists") and
"akonadi_vcarddir_resource_0" going to Manage Address Book Sources only one
item appear in the list, "Personal Contacts" set as "Ready".

thanks,
YB.