[kdepim-users] nepomuk/strigi not working with akregator rss-feeds

efpost at gmx.net efpost at gmx.net
Wed May 19 09:28:20 BST 2010

Hi everybody.

Has anybody succesfully set up nepomuk/strigi to index rss-feeds in akregator
and to display search results?

Nepomuk/strigi works fine for me except with akregator-files. All other apps
(mail, contacts, basket, ...) are ok, even on NAS.

I can see that the directory ~/.kde/share/apps/akregator/Archive is being
indexed, but if I try to search the files via dolphin I don't get any results.

Any ideas? Could the .mk4 file extension be the reason for this?

(Info: sidux - 32-bit, kernel 2.6.34 , KDE 4.4.3)

Regards
efpost