[kdepim-users] How to disable Akonadi?

Thu Mar 18 18:59:36 GMT 2010

And OT I hope you don't mind me asking you to configure which ever mail client
you are using (thunderbird?) to not explicitly set your mail id as the reply-
to id? That really should be the way at least for mailing lists.

Or is that the responsibility of the mail list manager to strip off the reply-
to header? Hmmm... :)

--
Cheers!
Kishore