[kdepim-users] fc11 kadressbook 4.4 - custom fields and other configurations

Dj YB yehielb at mail.ru
Mon Mar 1 18:29:11 GMT 2010

On Monday March 1 2010 20:19:33 Werner Joss wrote:
> Am Monday 01 March 2010 10:44:41 schrieb Dj YB:
> > yesterday I have updated about 200 packages and many things have changed,
> > most  of them I like.
> > my question:
> > in the addressbook there were custom fields for my contacts which I could
> > see  in the contact details and summary.
> > now I don't have both.
> > please help,
> > if someone can tell me how to restore the data or the data appearence I
> > would  be very happy.
>
> I think this behaviour is due to the fact that kaddressbbok has just been
> migrated to akonadi, and some features which were available before, are
> just not yet implemented again.
> however, I suppose the custom fields created before are not lost, just not
> (yet) visible.
>
> werner

thanks,
I know this might sound a little over-reacting but does anyone know how I
could rollback to the previous version before all that happened?
no offense to the people working on that it's just that too many functions are
either missing or very hard to find.
if anyone know how to do that safely thank you very much,
YB.