[kdepim-users] next unread folder action not working? [SOLVED]

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Mon Mar 22 21:22:40 GMT 2010

On Monday 22 March 2010, Dj YB wrote:
> On Monday March 22 2010 22:21:18 Ingo Klöcker wrote:

> > > no
> >
> > Okay. Then the problem is not the shortcut but the actual
> > functionality. Hmm, here it does work. I suppose there is another
> > folder with unread messages. Maybe it depends on some settings?
> > There is a setting which influences the look-up of unread messages
> > (under Misc/Folders), but this setting shouldn't affect
> > next/previous unread folder. I have set it to "Loop in All
> > Folders".
>
> thanks,
> I changed, Settings=>Configure Kontact=>Mail=>Misc=>Folders (When
> trying to find unread messages) to  "Loop in All Folders" and now it
> is working, I guess this is a bug since the meaning is that the
> "next unread message" should loop through all folders...
> does it work for you when you change back to "Loop in current
> folder"?

Yes and no. It does jump to another folder, but not to the folder I
would have expected. Instead it jumped to the first folder with unread
messages.

With "Loop in All Folders" it does jump to the folder one would expect
it to jump to, i.e. the next folder with unread messages below the
current folder.