[kdepim-users] downloading kdepim

Donald F. Robertson DonaldFR at DonaldFRobertson.com
Mon Mar 22 23:56:54 GMT 2010

Please forgive what is undoubtedly a really stupid question, but I am
stumped.

How / where does one download the latest copy of kdepim that can be
installed in Ubuntu?  I've found where to download KDE, but not the pim
alone.  I've also found sites with old versions (1.1.1, here,
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=10531), but nothing later than
the one already on my machine (1.4.2; KAddressBook 4.1).

I've looked on the KDE home page and found no link to a download page.
I've googled, and found the KDEPIM/pi and old versions of kdepim, but
nothing currently maintained.

I need this because someone here told me the KAddressBook my instance of
Ubuntu installed is old and I'm trying to get rid of the E-mail selection
box.

Thanks!

-- Donald

--
Donald F. Robertson
San Francisco

DonaldFR at DonaldFRobertson.com
www.DonaldFRobertson.com

The known is finite, the unknown is infinite; intellectually we stand on an
islet in the midst of an illimitable ocean of inexplicability.  Our
business in every generation is to reclaim a little more land.  -- Thomas
Huxley.