[kdepim-users] Two problems

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Tue Mar 30 17:17:22 BST 2010

Am Dienstag, 30. März 2010 schrieb John Aldrich:
> Last message on this subject until I get a reply.... I went *back*
> to the "configure shortcuts" and changed it from SHIFT+CTL+M to
> CTL+M and that worked. Apparently it doesn't like the three-key
> combo. Any idea what would be causing that? Should I go back into
> "system settings" and look for something there?

Hallo

I have this problem too. Afaik knote uses the same shortcuts as kmail
for some actions and this seems to be a problem (at least with
kontact). I fI have my contact view open and hit ctrl-shift-n a new
notes edit window appears. Sadly I can not change the knote shortcuts.
Every change is simply ignored. I don't know why.

Martin