[kdepim-users] How to disable Akonadi?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Mar 19 14:08:39 GMT 2010

On Friday 19 March 2010, Anne Wilson wrote:
>On Friday 19 March 2010 11:26:22 'Eddie wrote:
>> I'm not sure of the reasoning behind it but why should KMail be dependent
>> on  KAddressBook?
>
>I find it hard to believe the there are many users of KMail that have no
>stored email addresses.
>
>Anne

Here is one Anne.  Bash completion I believe helps with suggestions at times,
but there is no list of addresses I can pull up and send an email to just by
clicking on it.  If I want to send to an older address, I just back up in my
corpus of saved email, find that person and click on his or her address.  At
my age time saved is not of huge importance.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

"I remember when I was a kid I used to come home from Sunday School and
 my mother would get drunk and try to make pancakes."
-- George Carlin