[kdepim-users] problems with AddressBook

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 03:06:42 GMT 2010

I have KMail 1.13.1 with KDE 4.4.1. I recently added an email address to
the address book in KMail, but it does not show up when I browse the
address book through the "select" function or when I click on "tools -
>Address book". However, if I search the address book for the first few
characters of the email address, it shows up.
What is going on and how do I fix it? It used to work fine prior to KDE 4.4.0
and Nepomuk and all that junk that got added to KMail at that time.