[kdepim-users] Sort Order in KDE-PIM

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Wed Mar 24 09:25:18 GMT 2010

On Tuesday 23 March 2010 22:02:40 Robert Smits wrote:
> And while it may be "technically correct" for lexographic sorting to work
> this  way, from a human point of view it's wrong and annoying.

As long as alpha- and numerical data is mixed in one field this is bound to be
a problem.  Personally I've always believed that numerical data should be in a
separate field.  This isn't a new situation.  You are saying that logic and
reason are wrong because someone made a bad decision about how your data is
stored.  You are entitled to your opinion.  I just don't share it.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group