[kdepim-users] Two problems

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Tue Mar 30 18:18:48 BST 2010

On Tuesday 30 March 2010 13:26:54 John Aldrich wrote:
> > Presumably it means that something else as well is using that short-cut.
> >
> >  If you can't find the conflict you may have to re-configure it for
> >
> > kmail.
> >

> I may be misunderstanding what you mean when you say "you may have to re-
> configure it for kmail." Do you mean I might have to choose a different
> shortcut, or that I might have to re-select CTL+SHIFT+N for "new message
> to  mailing list"? If the latter, I've already tried. If the former, I
> suppose I could, but I find it annoying that it has "suddenly" changed on
> me.

Are you sure it has changed?  The error message implies that two or more
applications are trying to use the same shortcut for different purposes.  That
doesn't mean that KMail has changed.  I did say "if you can't find the
conflict" by which I meant "if you can't find what else uses that shortcut"
you may have to change the KMail shortcut.  If you do find the conflicting
entry you can, of course, change that one instead.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group