[kdepim-users] kaddressbook 4.4 - contacts

Sergio Monteiro Basto sergio at sergiomb.no-ip.org
Wed Mar 10 05:36:39 GMT 2010

On Tue, 2010-03-09 at 19:18 +0000, Sergio Monteiro Basto wrote:
> I had update fedora 12 which comes , with kde 4.4, qt-4.6.2-3.
>
> And When I am writing an email I see a kontact which is not the contacts
> of kaddressbook .

Ok, it the "personal contacts" !
I add "personal contacts" to my address book and here it is.
The bug was address book, came with a new akonadi address book and don't
have my old personal contacts, (which it is easy to add) .

rephrase
When I am composing one email and press select and I see contacts ,
personal contacts, and can't see the new address book.
is this correct , or kmail is not update ?

> Where is it ?
> and recent addresses ?
>
> This is a little annoying

Sérgio M. B.