[kdepim-users] KDEPIM Web 2.0

Mike Arthur mike at mikearthur.co.uk
Tue Mar 9 18:38:06 GMT 2010

Guys,

I've now set up accounts for KDEPIM on Facebook, Identi.ca and Twitter.

The Facebook page has been connected to pim.planetkde.org so it'll automatically post any new blog posts to the fan page. If desired, I can have these automatically posted on Identi.ca and/or Twitter as well.

I've also created a Ping.fm account which can be used to update the status on all three of these services at once and post pictures and the like. I sent a request to the editors of the dot to ask if it's possible to get tags or categories which would enable KDEPIM related stories to be automatically posted.

All these accounts are under my name and I don't see myself posting huge amounts of stuff so I'm happy to make the accounts all semi-public and make lots of people admins so lots of people can contribute here. As far as I'm concerned, the fan page has deprecated the group page.

Let me know any thoughts or ideas you have.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/KDEPIM/384682950085
http://twitter.com/KDEPIM
http://identi.ca/kdepim
--