[kdepim-users] KAddress Book entries not showing up in KMail

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Mar 26 15:46:57 GMT 2010

On Friday 26 March 2010, Frank Thieme wrote:
>On Freitag, 26. März 2010 13:03:51 Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Anne, it might be cute, but to read your messages, I have to select the
>> quoted-printable portion, else it renders black text on a black
>> background here.
>
>Its not her fault - she writes plain text messages...
>
>Bye...Frank

Not quite, it may be plain text, but its also MIME'D.  The real secret is
she like a few others, is gpg signng the message, that turns the background
black, so I have to make the fonts light colored.  I _think_ I have it
fixed.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Fanout dropping voltage too much, try cutting some of those little traces