[kdepim-users] How to create an new distributions list in Kaddressbook?

Sascha Manns saigkill at opensuse.org
Wed Mar 31 05:54:32 BST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 31. März 2010 02:50:13 wrote Michael Harnden:
> On Tuesday 30 March 2010 05:35:58 pm Sascha Manns wrote:
> > Hello Mates,
> >
> > i'm using Version 4.4.1 (KDE 4.4.1) "release 228".
> >
> > How can i create an new distributions List? I don't found anything
> > like that...
>
> Start a new note. Once you add more than one email address a button
> will appear above the Select button on the left hand side of the
> page. Is this what you are looking for? Just discovered it myself
> the other day. Mike
Hmm. I'm not sure. I tried to following:
* Open KAdressbook
* New Contact
* given Name
* add all needed Emailadresses.
If i create an new Email, and select the new as Reciever, Kmail makes
from weekly news weekly news at linux-eh47.site and send it out.
Then i'm getting: 550 Host unknown from my Email Provider.

The thing i'm searching for is that: In the Past i can create an new so
called "distribution list", and fill that with the needed Emailadresses.
After that i can use this for sending one Mail to more Recievers.

Do you know what i mean?

I wish you an happy day :-)
--
Sincerely Yours