[kdepim-users] Saving sent mail and sent mail info

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Mon Jun 14 04:08:45 BST 2010

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 16:36:02 -0700 (PDT)
r bartlett <techwritebos at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

The following applies to any variant of linux.  I don't use FC (yet) so can't
give specific answers about it.  You say you're migrating from FC11 to FC13.
Does that mean via an upgrade path or a fresh install?

In addition to what others recommend, be aware that going up two
versions probably means the desktops and applications are undoubtedly different
in configuration and settings.  If you're doing an upgrade, the desktop and most
programs SHOULD be able to convert the older versions configuration files into
the newer versions format, but don't rely stricktly on that.

MAKE A BACKUP of your ~/ directory to refer to if needed after upgrading.

Tom

--
Tom Taylor - retired penguin
openSuSE 11.3-M7 x86_64