[kdepim-users] KMail locks up

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 03:16:59 BST 2010

On Wed June 16 2010, Ferdinand Gassauer wrote:

> I also noticed that sometimes IMAP processes survive - especially if the
> internet connection gets interrupted

Ok. It's now 10:15 PM Eastern. I finally got around to starting up KMail
after I got home about 4 hours ago. No lock-up, however, I made sure to
kill all POP3 and IMAP processes when I left work this afternoon, but did
not touch Akonadi. I'm beginning to suspect that IMAP and POP3 processes
are hanging around after I shut down KMail and *that*, not Akonadi, is
what's locking things up, but more testing is needed.