[kdepim-users] Kde 4.4.3 using the kaddress book in my filters

CP Hennessy cp.hennessy at openapp.ie
Tue Jun 15 16:48:10 BST 2010

Hi,
 I'm using KDE 4.4.3 on openSuSE 11.2. Since I upgraded to KDE 4.4 I've had an
issue with one of my filters.

I've found that it is a lot easier to deal with spam if I separate emails from
those I know and those I do not. I achieve this by using a filter in KMail
called "is in address book". However this is not working since I've upgraded
to 4.4.x (I'm currently on 4.4.3).

Is this a known issue ?
How can I verify that it is not a configuration/migration issue ?
Is is possible to test any of this on the command line ?

Thanks for any help,
CPH