[kdepim-users] Akonadi - here we go again...

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 13:01:43 BST 2010

Had to upgrade to Kubuntu 10.04 due to sudden systemcrash on 9.10. That
means Akonadi Kadressbook and nothing works.

yes, I have gone through the various userbase sources but find nothing
useful.

at the moment KMail works and finds the old "resource". Kontact is
refusing to start, it simply hangs. Kadressbook starts and has a new
empty akonadi-resource....

How can I:
1. start afresh and delete whatever there is "akonadi"
2. save my old non-akonadi resource first
3. then create an akonadi based resource
4. import from the old non-akonadi

how to troubleshoot the whole thing?

Darn I wish I could have done this in a more planned manner...

Sinclair