[kdepim-users] akonadi resource connector

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Wed Jun 30 21:15:43 BST 2010

Hallo

Since a few days I got a akonadi error windows at startup which says
that it is not able to find any resource connector (Resourcen-
Vermittler in German). If I check in the Akonadi settings, everything
is up and running. But I am not able to see my contacts, ther is an
error message that akonadi does not work. After restarting akonadi
everything is fine until next login.

Anyone else seeing this?

I must confess, I work with kmail since KDE Version 1.x and it was
getting better and better but the current akonadi problems I don't
understand. It works flawless for a couple of weeks but all of a
sudden there are problems (no pictures from addressbook in
mailheader).

I hope in KDE 4.5 things will improve.

Martin