[kdepim-users] Signing/encryption again again...

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 20:56:46 BST 2010

On Thursday 17 June 2010 20:27:28 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> The GNU Privacy Handbook is probably a good starting point to learn more
> about this subject:
> http://www.gnupg.org/documentation/guides.en.html

Yes I've been there but often I have difficulties concentrating enough to
grasp complex documentation. Had a break-down some years ago which
unfortunately is still giving me problems and also ended my programming
carrier. Sh*t happens...
On the other hand often when I have just given up and posted a plea for help
the solution somehow pops up and "talking" to myself on the list yesterday
actually helped :-D

> And if you are interested in getting people to sign your key:
> - If you are attending an Open Software fair like LinuxTag or Fosdem,
> etc., then you could participate in a key-signing party which are often
> organized during such fairs.
> - You can use Biglumber (http://www.biglumber.com/) to check whether
> there are other people living near you that are also using OpenPGP.

I can see that I have actually registered my old key there. Memory affected
too he he.

Thanks for the suggestions.

--
Best Regards / Med venlig hilsen