[kdepim-users] Akonadi oops

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Mon Jun 7 18:04:41 BST 2010

On Monday 07 June 2010 14:42:24 Thomas Olsen wrote:
> Yesterday Akonadi stopped working for me. I've had some crashes due to a
> kernel bug and though maybe some files had been corrupted.
> Contacts are unavailable. I can read mail but the composer freezes after a
> short while and I have to kill Kontact.
> Can anyone see from the attached test report what is wrong.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Thomas Olsen

I know little aboujt mySQL, which is where your problem is, but based on Test
4, I'd try renaming '/home/tol/.local/share/akonadi/db_data to
'/home/tol/.local/share/akonadi/db_data.old and see whether it gets
regenerated.  Of course you must make sure that Kontact and Akonadi are both
stopped before doing that.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group