[kdepim-users] Signing/encryption again again...

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 05:52:59 BST 2010

On Thursday 17 June 2010 00:37:19 Thomas Olsen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I must have some mental lapse with this because I'm really having a hard
> time getting it to work.
> Well on the good side: I (maybe) finally got signing/encrypting using my
> S/MIME X.509 certificate - Yeah :-)
>
> Sorry for the long mail but I would really like for this to work.

Hmm. Now when kgpg scans the keyring it says:

tru::1:1276722166:1434401996:3:1:5
pub:r:1024:17:6666717ADB835679:1gpg: mpi too large for this implementation
(60453 bits)
gpg: keyring_get_keyblock: read error: invalid packet
gpg: keydb_get_keyblock failed: invalid keyring
043404732:::-:::sca:

and my key doesn't show up in the list.

--
Best Regards / Med venlig hilsen