[kdepim-users] Saving all attachments at once

Carsten Aulbert carsten.aulbert at aei.mpg.de
Mon Jul 12 11:40:20 BST 2010

Hi Georgi et al.,

On Monday 12 July 2010 11:13:25 Georgi Kourtev wrote:

> > I see "Save as..." and "Save attachments..." when I right-click in the
> > message preview...
> >
> > Same versions, but KDEmod/Archlinux
> >
> > Bye...Frank
>
> No. I don't have that option here.

Are you talking about the same?

When I have the mail open and I right-click on an attachment I can save it
(and only this one) - I think that is what Georgi is referring to.

When you right click on the message itself (not in the bottom pane but in the
top-right one where all your messages appear) you should have save-as as well
as save attachments (where you then can select a directory where to save
them), I think this is was Frank referred to.

Could that be the source of misunderstanding?

Cheers

Carsten