[kdepim-users] always use particular transport for an email address

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 29 19:00:48 GMT 2010

Is there any way to set an email address to always use a particular
transport other than the default? The reason I"m wanting to do this is that
my ISP tends to block outgoing messages that they deem to be "spammy" even
ones where I'm *reporting* spam. :-(
I'd like to tell my SpamCop.Net reporting email address to always use my
Yahoo account to send email, so that it'll get through and I can report the
attached email.

If not, could that be considered for an upcoming version of KMail/KDEPIM?
Thanks!