[kdepim-users] Oddity - some messages don't show in message preview pane

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Sat Jan 9 18:02:19 GMT 2010

On Saturday 09 January 2010 17:37:16 Werner Joss wrote:
> Am Saturday 09 January 2010 18:19:51 schrieb Anne Wilson:
> > On a (very) few occasions over the last few weeks I've seen a message
> > that does not display in the message preview pane.  Open the message in
> >
> >  viewing  window and all is well, but still nothing in the preview
> >  pane.  There's nothing strange, as far as I can see about the messages
> >  either.  Any ideas, anyone?
>
> does it display when you switch to another folder and then back ?
> (works here for messages in inbox, which don't display in the preview pane,
> too...)

No - that was one of the first things I tried.  Taking the one I saw today, I
wondered if there was anything odd about his setup, but I had another message
in the same thread from him (these are not ML messages) yesterday and that
displayed without problems.  It's not a huge problem, but I am curious.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group