[kdepim-users] people's names in Contacts

Jerry Bond gbond at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jan 3 14:20:52 GMT 2010

There is a wizard for that, but even Open Office 3.1 makes this
unnecessarily complicated and downright annoying, e.g.:

   1.

      Place the cursor at the last text position (after the last field)
      in the first label.

   2.

      Choose *Insert - Fields - Other*, and go to the *Database* tab.

   3.

      Select the type *Next record*, click on *Insert* and then on *Close*.

   4.

      You can now synchronize the labels. Click on the *Synchronize*
      *Labels* button in the small window.

I just finished a job for distribution next week, and having found
gLabels vastly easier would recommend it to anyone over dealing with
Open Office for this task.