[kdepim-users] kmail not updating kaddressbook BETA

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Tue Jan 19 04:02:39 GMT 2010

When I right click on an address in kmail (1.13.0) and select add to
address book, the address is not added to the kaddressbook (4.4rc1).  It
also doesn't seem to be stored within kmail as it doesn't appear when
selecting address for a new message.

I can edit kaddressbook, choosing "resource" as the address (the one I
use in kmail) and it saves the contact info.  But when I start kmail
again and start a new message, the address select brings up the same
list it had before, not the list from kaddressbook.  Is this normal
behavior in kmail 1.13.0 or is this a bug?

If normal, how do I get kmail to use my kaddressbook contact list?

--
Thanks, Tom (retired penguin)
openSUSE 11.2 x86_64, KDE 4.4RC1
linxt at comcast.net