[kdepim-users] Move message to specific folder

Pascal Bernhard pascal.hasko.bernhard at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 3 21:51:02 GMT 2010

Am Sonntag 03 Januar 2010 22:10:18 schrieb Ingo Klöcker:
> On Sunday 03 January 2010, Pascal Bernhard wrote:
> > >
> > > an email active in the read-pane can just be moved by hitting 'm' -
> > > very handy feature :)
> > > but I'm not sure if you mean 'opened' by double click ?
> > > (in which case, this doesn't work)
> >
> > Yes, I meant 'opened' by double-clicking and thus viewing the message
> > itself. Then you can only copy it into a folder. Maybe someone knows
> > a shortcut, one has to define.
>
> It doesn't work for technical reasons. It can be done once KMail has
> been ported to Akonadi.
>

> Regards,
> Ingo

That is sad, in 'Evolution' there is this option, which I find quite useful.
Well, I will have to wait then. Seems to be some time off until 'Akonadi' will
be working properly, I have heard ratherly disapproving comments about the
development stage of this software suite.
But looking forward to discovering a workable version of it.

Regards,

Pascal
--

Pascal Bernhard