[kdepim-users] always use particular transport for an email address

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 30 00:04:23 GMT 2010

On Friday 29 January 2010, Anne Wilson wrote:

> The easiest way is to set up a new Identity for this job.  You can
>  duplicate an existing entry, but then use the Special Transport field
>  to point to the specific transport that you want to use.
>
> If you also create a folder for all mail related to this and filter into
>  it, you can then use the right-click > Properties to set it to always
>  use the new Identity.

Well... kinda hard to filter all email for a specific identity when all I
want to do is forward spam to SpamCop, and the spam comes in on multiple
email addresses. That being said, I might try the other idea -- using a
custom identity for spam reporting. :-)

Thanks for the suggestion. I'd still like to see a way to associate an
address book entry with a particular transport. :-) Maybe in a future
revision. :-)